G for Garnish

 Garnish


Dear Housewifey we all are the best in adorning our family with the best of everything.

But to give the best we need to embellish the best inside us too.

So just promise yourself to glitz up yourself the best to feed the rest.

Wake up every morning and give yourself a positive boost focusing on your strengths and all the good, God has done for us.

Let the golden period every morning and night be spent with yourself, firing up your imagination, for yourself to be a cut above you each and every day.

This ceaseless little Garnishing of yourself will assist you to adorn your inner beauty and strength nourishing you into a confident and a stronger You.

 

Cheers to all the Housewifeys and their strength!!! 

Love always 

HousewifeyJD

 

Dear busy Housewifeys, in this series, I would like to express my thoughts and listen to (rather read) yours on our survival in this world full of love, hate, Joy, envy sympathy, suffering, fun, passion, and…whatnot. All my thoughts will be under the theme “HousewifeyDynamics” which will inculcate all my everyday stories #travelreadeat #Housewifeyfun #HousewifeyDynamics. Every day I will share my experience as a housewife to make up a fun world of my own and maybe that could help some of the other #housewifeys to have their fun world too in this not so fun-filled Duniya. 

 

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink to https://www.theblogchatter.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

I for Infinite