I for Infinite

Infinite 


You are beautiful, today tomorrow and ever, your value for all is forever.

Don’t adorn yourself with material outside, you are your best inside.

You are the history and you are the future to continue for miles,

You can make the world laugh just with the view of your smile.

A God’s masterpiece designed to fly high,

You are everyone's comfort at the bat of the eye.

A housewifey with a beautiful heart shinning brighter above all,

Your charm is above all the alcohol.

You are the Infinite,

Don’t limit yourself to the walls of your thoughts or house,

Fly high to reach the sky.



Cheers to all the Housewifeys and their strength!!! 

Love always 

HousewifeyJD

 

Dear busy Housewifeys, in this series, I would like to express my thoughts and listen to (rather read) yours on our survival in this world full of love, hate, Joy, envy sympathy, suffering, fun, passion, and…whatnot. All my thoughts will be under the theme “HousewifeyDynamics” which will inculcate all my everyday stories #travelreadeat #Housewifeyfun #HousewifeyDynamics. Every day I will share my experience as a housewife to make up a fun world of my own and maybe that could help some of the other #housewifeys to have their fun world too in this not so fun-filled Duniya. 

 

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink to https://www.theblogchatter.com

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish