Aloo Paratha Gluten-Free

 

 

 


 Aloo Paratha 

Served in every Indian kitchen, Aloo Paratha is the most popular recipe for our families. Lazy Sunday Mornings, and pipping hot aloo parathas are an unbeatable combination of every house. We all have grown up in the kitchen with parathas as a staple. 

But for my son D, being a celiac, it's not the same. Making gluten-free roti’s and paratha is a tough task as it is difficult to work with Gluten-free flour. After years of practice with cooking gluten-free dishes, I have my best and easy recipes for you all to save your time and enjoy gluten-free items at home. so let's get started, 

Ingredients

  • Gluten-free flour (I used Dr.Gluten Gold chapati flour)
  • Boiled Potatoes
  • Salt to taste
  • Red chili (D’s favorite)
  • Black pepper
  • Black salt
  • Freshly chopped coriander
  • Water
  • Desi cow ghee
  • Butter 

Method 

Knead the gluten-free flour with mashed potatoes adding all the spices according to your taste. (yes, I need it not with water or milk but directly with mashed potatoes). Add water only if needed only a few drops to turn it into a proper dough.

After the mixed the dough is ready, make a ball and flatten it into a paratha with a rolling pin.

Heat a pan (Tawa), and cook the paratha for few minutes on each side. 

Add as much of ghee you want😊 

Serve it piping hot directly off the pan, with a dollop of homemade white butter.

D loves white butter I make at home and relishes it with hot Aloo Paratha every other day!! I make carrot paratha the same way, as stuffing gluten-free flour is difficult and is a messy task. 

Easy and simple!!!

This is my A for Aloo Paratha in BlogchatterA2Z April 2021 in Gluten-Free Made Yum By A Mum. I would like to know about your or your loved ones Gluten Free life, as it's always incredibly beneficial to connect with others who share similar experiences. 

 


Happy Gluten-Free Eating!!

 

Comments

  1. White butter with parathas is heaven! I never tried making aloo parathas with gluten-free flour. Will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish

I for Infinite