Jowar Cake Gluten-Free

 

Jowar Cake



Super simple with the perfect texture. Here’s the recipe for the easiest gluten-free jowar cake!!

Ingredients:

I cup jowar (I use 24 mantra's gluten-free jowar flour)

I/2 cup milk

½ cup curd

1 cup Khand (can use sugar powder)

½ tbsp. vanilla essence

4 tbsp cocoa powder (Cadbury)

1 tbsp. baking powder (wheafree)

Method:

Sieve the jowar, wheafree baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl

Mix milk, cued, Khand vanilla essence together

Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, add water if required to make the batter of dropping consistency.

Preheat the oven at 150 degrees.

Grease the cake pan with oil and pour the cake batter into it.

Bake for 45 minutes

And it's ready!!!



This is my J for Jowar Cake in BlogchatterA2Z April 2021 in Gluten-Free Made Yum By A Mum. I would like to know about you or your loved one's Gluten-Free life, as it's always incredibly beneficial to connect with others who share similar experiences. 

 

Happy gluten-free eating!!

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish

I for Infinite