C for Chrome

  



I am soaked up with the recipe of any food for your tastebuds, I am the search engine for any cuisine,

Kabhi Yummilicious, sometimes aur bhi Tasty,  

Beside me, you just cannot find the stuff but prepare it with love...

I am chalked up with every idea for all your works, projects, and competitions in your everyday routine,

Helping all of you with my whole heart and mind is all my gene.

Minute or pity, super-colossal or gigantic, I latch the key to all,

I am the cream of the crop of my cubbyhole, seeking everything in a blink small to tall.

Burrowing a place to have some fun time, spending time with friends, or relaxing in a resort,

With me on your side, vacation ideas will never fall short😊.

Shopping for a single pen, groceries, a simple suite, or buying a designer dress,

Come shop with a housewifey, she’ll nourish you with a whole ball of wax at its best.

I am the chrome of my house, the best browser in my kingdom,

I’ll serve you with the whole nine yards in moments either be water, lassi, or rum.




 

Cheers to all the Housewifeys and their strength!!!

Love always

HousewifeyJD

 

Dear busy Housewifeys, in this series, I would like to express my thoughts and listen to (rather read) yours on our survival in this world full of love, hate, Joy, envy sympathy, suffering, fun, passion, and…whatnot. All my thoughts will be under the theme “HousewifeyDynamics” which will inculcate all my everyday stories #travelreadeat #Housewifeyfun #HousewifeyDynamics. Every day I will share my experience as a housewife to make up a fun world of my own and maybe that could help some of the other #housewifeys to have their fun world too in this not so fun-filled Duniya. 

 

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink to https://www.theblogchatter.com


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish

I for Infinite