F for Fun

 Fun


This is one of my favorites. This time this blogging on the #housewifeydynamics has helped me grow out to be me. And I feel satisfied penning down all my feelings.  Whenever you immerse in some enjoyable activity in your life, you want to post things on social media, as your dears feel delighted to see you happy. Your blissful moments actually make them cheerful. Fortunately, You are their actual source of happiness, and that is a true blessing. But aajkal, the story is different. When you post a story, people get jealous and despite just enjoying the picture, they start judging. They need to know which place, whom with, when and your clothes, your body, your smile...  And if that’s not all, they will call your family members to discuss the same.

Bro, mere trip, meri picture, meri family, bata ke hi jaungi naa apne ghar waalo ko.  Tum kyu baithe rehto ho bas, idhar ki udhar karne mein… itni problem hai toh mat add karo na har social media account pe phir request bhi send karni hai, aur na karo again you have your judgment. so, to sort this, ab kya karein.

Tired of the judgemental comments and my life being a relative’s hot topic, I have put a halt to hoarding on my official social media accounts. And it's so much mental peace. But then you hunger for what the whole world is executing and accomplishing. Apart from your family, there are crores of people broadcasting good informative knowledgeable stuff. So, to get entertained with those notifications and communique, without any personal comments, I have created accounts with some alternative names. There I can keep a beady eye on the world and the world can watch me except for the so-called loved ones(sure they can but not with a desperate heart😊). And believe me it is much more satisfying. You can communicate anything of any sort, not even thinking once.  Good, bad, logical, illogical. Nobody is watching like a hawk on your account to complain or judge. Thanks to the rest of the world, though they are not family, they become an important part of you and your own partner in activities you love and are true. We are not just a topic of people’s conversation; we are individuals enjoying our life as a Housewifey. And if I am happy, if I am sad, if I travel, if I be at home, it's none of anybody’s concern. No more wow is needed from false people. I want to have fun writing, blogging, talking, traveling, cooking, cycling, anything I do. Just by myself and my non-judgemental virtual family. #housewifeyfun #falseduniya

 

Cheers to all the Housewifeys and their strength!!! 

Love always 

HousewifeyJD

 

Dear busy Housewifeys, in this series, I would like to express my thoughts and listen to (rather read) yours on our survival in this world full of love, hate, Joy, envy sympathy, suffering, fun, passion, and…whatnot. All my thoughts will be under the theme “HousewifeyDynamics” which will inculcate all my everyday stories #travelreadeat #Housewifeyfun #HousewifeyDynamics. Every day I will share my experience as a housewife to make up a fun world of my own and maybe that could help some of the other #housewifeys to have their fun world too in this not so fun-filled Duniya. 

 

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink to https://www.theblogchatter.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish

I for Infinite