Anginat


Anginat

 

 



Sipping your coffee with a gorgeous view of the Taj Mahal…. Want it, go grab it... it ok to take a break!! Break from all your infinite chores and plan things for yourself…

 

After a long, the world is getting better. People are not scared of people anymore. You can hug friends and family. Hope the healing continues and the globe gets back to Normal Days. 


For our family too, it was a long we took break. And March was the perfect time we could find some time to relax and rejuvenate ourselves. The school session was over and everyone needed some time off. Especially me, itna toh meine khud nahi padha in my finals, jitna I have to teach my kids. Online school has been tough for kids, but for moms, it’s been tougher. You have to create comfort and coziness for the house for everybody but also have to have an environment where everyone can do his or her work quietly. I cannot listen to my music, miss my routines, take leave from the dance classes, cannot even meditate to relax… from opening my eyes to a beautiful morning to shutting them off to a stressful every day, was getting over my head. Everyone was doing their jobs, roles, and duties but the housewives role had no rest. Every moment I had to be on my toes to fulfill the family's needs and wishes. 


So, we planned a nearby weekend getaway to Agra. A resort with all the facilities to comfort yourself and the kids, we booked the Taj hotel and convention center for our staycation. Enjoying a long drive, en route to Vrindavan, we reached the destination just in time to enjoy the scrumptious buffet lunch. Where there was a delectable array of Asian dishes to treat ourselves. Chef Harish pampered my son with specially made gluten-free soup and chicken. The swanky décor with modern interior took all our eyes. Entering the suite room, our mood lifted ten times and junior was super excited to be in the bathtub. The luxury of sleeping in an extremely comfortable bed, a cup of steaming tea in hand, waking up to the large window from where you view one of the ‘seven wonders of the world’…. Amazing. There is an array of activities to take part in from palm readers to puppet shows and so many more. Kids club and gymnasium were a bonus. We had fun playing fuss ball and table tennis, while my son D enjoyed the slide and the ball pool. It was indeed a wonderful stay and to add to the joy we walked down to the Taj Nature Walk, where hundreds of Peacocks joined us throughout our stroll. Tired after enjoying nature, we sat by the infinity pool to have breakfast .it was a glorious morning with a view of the monument. Kids splashed around the pool to their hearts. With live music, perfect lights, and the finest of food, the Terrace of Taj Agra provides you with a perfect evening – All you need is to plan your day and sit back and relax!


It's ok to take a break from your Anginat Chores and find peace for Yourself, Dear Housewifey!!




                Cheers to all the Housewifeys and their strength!!! 

Love always 

HousewifeyJD

 

Dear busy Housewifeys, in this series, I would like to express my thoughts and listen to (rather read) yours on our survival in this world full of love, hate. Joy, envy sympathy, suffering, fun, passion, and…whatnot. All my thoughts will be under the theme “HousewifeyDynamics” which will inculcate all my everyday stories #travelreadeat #Housewifeyfun #HousewifeyDynamics. Every day I will share my experience as a housewife to make up a fun world of my own and maybe that could help some of the other #housewifeys to have their fun world too in this not so fun-filled Duniya. 

 

 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink to https://www.theblogchatter.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H for Housewifey

G for Garnish

I for Infinite